About the Upper Hudson Chapter
The Upper Hudson (NY) chapter meets monthly, alternating each month between late afternoon regular meetings and informal networking lunch meetings. All meetings are scheduled for the second Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted. Meeting dates for the next several months are as follows (subject to change):
- September 14, 2017: noon, lunch meeting
- October 12, 2017: 4 to 6:30 p.m., Chatham Town Hall
- November 9, 2017: noon, lunch meeting
- December 14, 2017: 4 to 6:30 p.m., Chatham Town Hall
- January 11, 2018: Holiday Dinner
- February 8, 2018: 4 to 6:30 p.m., Chatham Town Hall
- March 8, 2018: noon, lunch meeting
- April 12, 2018: 4 to 6:30 p.m., Chatham Town Hall
The Upper Hudson Chapter events are open to all EFA members, guests of members, and freelancers interested in joining EFA. Our regular chapter meetings are free for members; we ask a suggested donation of $10 from nonmembers. No fee for lunch meetings; participants buy their own lunches.
We serve the Hudson Valley and greater Albany area in New York State, Berkshires in Massachusetts, northeast Connecticut, and southern Vermont. Of course, freelancers from beyond those areas are also welcome!
For additional information, contact Teresa Nolan Barensfeld and Terese Platten, chapter coordinators, at.