EFA Arizona-Southwest Chapter Meeting for August
Unfortunately, our scheduled presenter for August had to cancel. We will reschedule her later. In the meantime, we will move our time-honored Tips and Tricks program to this meeting. That means you should bring ideas to share with your colleagues. This is a popular program because we always learn so much from each other. Some ideas:
- What strategies do you use to make your work easier?
- What software can you recommend?
- How do you manage difficult clients?
- Are there websites that you use regularly that others might benefit from?
- How do you tackle the idiosyncrasies of Microsoft Word (or any similar program)?
- What are your self-marketing strategies?
- Do you belong to other professional editing organizations besides EFA? (e.g., ACES: The Society for Editing)
- Are there online editing job boards you frequent or that you’ve joined as a professional? (e.g., Reedsy)
- How do you write an editorial letter to a client?
- Everyone has something! Don’t be limited to the suggestions here.