I’ve worked as a scientist, educator, editor, and writer in my jumbled professional life—and have loved every minute of it. I continue to discover the surprising ways two or more of these fields converge in my work and constantly seek out new opportunities. I’m a natural learner, teacher, thinker, organizer, storyteller, thought partner, and copy polisher. If you’re looking for someone who’s sharp, conscientious, dependable, and empathetic, contact me—I’d love to talk with you about your project.
* I offer a robust and effective blend of practicality and creativity.
* I write and edit correct, clear, and concise copy targeted to your audience.
* I am respectful of authors, protecting and promoting each voice.
* I am sensitive to readers and committed to eliminating misrepresentations and bias.
* I listen with intent to deliver exceptional custom services and products.
I specialize in copyediting doctoral dissertations, particularly in education; authoring, content editing, copyediting, and proofreading educational materials, particularly in science; magazine editing and writing, from development to publication; and developmental editing and copyediting for self-publishing authors.
Business phone: 513-417-2594
Years in the field: 9
Years freelancing: 9