Faye C. Roberts
Do you need thoughtful copyediting or proofreading? I’m a freelance copyeditor of fiction, general nonfiction, and academic material.
Examples of my work include:
- line editing of novels and memoirs
- substantive editing of a book on technology planning
- copyediting university press books in the social sciences
- proofreading academic articles on strategic management and finance
- copyediting resumes and statements of purpose for non-native English speakers applying to US doctoral programs
- proofreading novels and collections of short stories
As a published writer, I can also help you with business communications, white papers, and grant writing. My educational background is in the humanities and social sciences. I’m detail-oriented and easy to work with while producing professional results for authors at all levels of education and writing ability.
A former librarian, I’ve served as a judge for the Florida Authors and Publishers Association book awards. I live in the north Florida and metro Atlanta areas.
Lake City, FL
Years in the field: 18
Years freelancing: 8