Jeanette Fast Redmond
In today’s gig economy, whether you’re a Catholic publisher, a nonprofit, a scholarly press, or an author, you need an experienced, highly qualified, and FAST editor. That’s where I come in. As a lifelong editor, cradle Catholic, former scholar, and voracious reader with in-house and freelance experience, I can help.
“When editorial questions arise,
Jeanette is the first person people seek out.”
— Paul Henderson, USCCB Publishing
Check out my blog, the FastEditing Eye.
Learn more at my website, or scroll down.
- If you’re a CATHOLIC PUBLISHER, you need an editor with doctrinally solid and pastorally sound Church knowledge.
- If you’re a K-12 CATHOLIC CURRICULUM PUBLISHER, you need a Catholic editor with special experience developing teacher and student products.
- If you’re a NONPROFIT, you need someone equally adept at striking the right tone and finding that stray typo that could undermine your credibility with your donors and stakeholders. And often you need a fast turnaround.
- If you’re an ACADEMIC PRESS, you need an editor with a solid understanding of the book production pipeline, experience editing scholarly books, and the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with your academic authors.
- If you’re a SCHOLAR seeking to publish your research, you need an editor who understands your urgent need to publish. You want someone with an advanced academic background, proven ability to edit books and articles alike, and encyclopedic proficiency in both Chicago Manual of Style and the Publication Manual of the APA.
Recent clients include the Academy of American Franciscan History, Diocesan Fiscal Management Conference, Georgetown University Press, Pflaum Publishing Group, Saint Mary’s Press, and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (Office of National Collections).
Business phone: 240-389-3095
Fax number: 240-205-8810
Years in the field: 20
Years freelancing: 16