Kathy Ozzard Chism
Why I am a great match for your copywriting, editing, and/or proofreading needs:
- Wrote two books published in print, audio, and Kindle. Written in 2013, and still selling well on Amazon.
- Created all print advertising for holistic wellness shop.
- Wrote published magazine articles on health and natural healing.
- Created “Professional Site Proofs” – copywriting, editing, and proofreading websites for small business owners.
- Created and still manage website for all-volunteer elementary school in Kasenge, Uganda. (www.ugandadreamschool.org)
- Wrote and directed a variety of TV and radio commercials for Ethan Allen Interiors, Inc.
- Proofread professional textbooks for Thomson Learning. (Cengage Learning)
- Taught elementary school. English and Elementary Education major at Moravian College.
- Inducted into Lambda Iota Tau, the National Literary Honor Society, at age 16.
- Have traveled the world, hold a number of licenses and certifications, and worked a wide variety of jobs… all giving me unique knowledge, empathy, and experience in many fields, such as:
- Retail Sales
- Self Publishing
- Interior Design
- Nutrition & Wellness
- Health & Natural Healing
- Therapeutic Massage
- Aviation & Travel
- Music & The Arts
- Website Development
- Professional Services
- Non-Profit Creation & Management
Now that I am semi-retired, I have time to focus on YOU and your dreams. I work quickly, efficiently, and love helping people.
I look forward to working with you! ~ Kathy ~
Years in the field: 44
Years freelancing: 23