Who are you?
We are a small but growing network of freelance editors in and around Ohio.
What are your goals?
- Network with each other and others in our industry.
- Gain practical knowledge and skills from speakers, training, and discussion.
- Socialize and have fun.
Who can join?
Any EFA member who lives in or near Ohio. If that’s you, let us know! (Guest members of the EFA may attend chapter meetings, but they cannot formally join the chapter.)
What’s the price?
Membership to the Ohio chapter is free, although the required EFA membership does have an associated fee.
There are no obligations for being in the chapter. Attendance at quarterly meetings is optional and contributions to the discussion forum are voluntary.
You’ll get to meet and network with other local professionals in your industry. Freelancing can be lonely, but it doesn’t have to be.
How do I join?
Become a member (or a guest) of the EFA and send an email to Andra Paitz, chapter coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our meetings are casual and informal; however, we are open to suggestions. If there is something or someone you would like to learn more about, just send me an email and I’ll see what I can do.
- The meetings are held in various locations around the state, with the goal of making the gatherings available to as many members and guests as possible.
- Although most of the people who come to our meetings are chapter members, EFA guests are enthusiastically encouraged to attend.