EFA Boston needs help with chapter coordination! These roles are great opportunities for an EFA member to boost their resume, build new skills, and get to know the EFA community. Both positions are unpaid.
If you are interested, please email Krysia Wazny McClain by April 18.
Details for each role are below.
Chapter Coordinator (~4 hours/month)
- Assist with organizing six programming events and two social events annually, including finding and coordinating speakers.
- Maintain chapter finances, including disbursing honorariums to speakers.
- Assist Krysia and the Communications Volunteer with chapter marketing as needed.
- Draft copy for event promotion.
- Assist with marketing of events, including creating the Eventbrite page and posting events to calendars.
Co-coordinator, Boston Chapter