The EFA’s Diversity Initiative was formed to support a more diverse membership and promote equitable access for all.
For more information about our sub-initiatives and online meetings, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To support a more diverse membership in the EFA by welcoming members of groups that have historically been marginalized and by promoting equitable access for all.
- To publicize the EFA’s diverse membership in order to attract a wide customer base, benefitting potential clients, members, and the organization as a whole.
- To connect and support EFA members with educational and professional resources on diversity.
- To partner with writers, organizations, and initiatives that seek to promote diversity.
- To create and advocate for fair and accurate content that honors the diverse experiences of readers and writers, especially as this relates to race, nationality, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ability.