Are you interested in becoming a freelance editor? Whether you’ve been thinking about quitting your 9-to-5 or you want to earn some income on the side while putting your training and skills to good use, this webinar is for you.
Launching an editorial freelance business can be daunting. You may be asking questions like:
- Am I ready to start freelancing?
- How can I decide if freelancing is right for me?
- How should I structure my business?
- How will I find my first clients?
- What kinds of projects are right for me?
- What software and and other tools do I need to get started?
- What goes into running a freelance business?
- Should I specialize from the start? Or is it better to be open to all types of editorial work?
This 90-minute masterclass will answer these questions (and many more!) and give you actionable tips on setting up your business and finding your first clients. You’ll walk away with a clear idea of the steps you’ll need to take to launch and run a successful editorial freelancing business.
Disclaimer: All information provided in this webinar is for informational purposes only and should not be perceived as or relied upon as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice. Always consult a certified tax, legal, or financial advisor to learn what’s right for your unique situation.
Molly McCowan is the founder of Inkbot Editing. A highly experienced developmental editor, certified business coach, and instructor, she empowers editorial entrepreneurs to build badass businesses. Learn how to find your ideal rates, escape the hustle, and (re)build a business that energizes you in Molly’s free, 9-lesson course for editors.